Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||EPC||Service:||Design , Installation , Management|
Coal Mine 350 Nm3/h Air Separtion Plant Engineering
(1)< Code of Design on Building Fire Protection And Prevention>GB50016-2006；
(4)Current station specifications and standards for oxygen station.
Layout of equipments:
1. The strength and leakproofness test should be done after finishing the installation of pipes,. Except the circulating cooling water pipes employ the clean and oil-free water as the medium to do strength and leakproofness test, other process pipes must use dry and clean air to blow-dry after water pressure strength test; if use the clean and oil-free air or nitrogen for strength test, the effective safety measures should be taken.
a) Hydraulic pressure test is taken as strength test
The pressure for pipe hydraulic pressure test should be 1.5 times of design pressure, and the test medium should be oil-free clean water. Hydraulic pressure test should be rose slowly, when it reaches the test pressure, keep the pressure for 10min, and then reduce the pressure to design pressure, and keep for 30min, and it is qualified only when there is no pressure drop and leakage.
b) Air pressure test is taken as strength test
The pressure for pipe air pressure test should be 1.15 times of design pressure, and the test medium should be oil-free air or nitrogen. When air pressure test, the pressure should be rose slowly, when the pressure reaches the 50% of test pressure, there is no unusual appearance or leakage, and then rise the pressure by 10% of pressure test step by step, keep pressure in the each step for 3min, until to the test pressure and be kept for 10min, and then reduce the pressure to design pressure, and the keeping time will be based on the leakage checking work, and it is qualified when the foaming agent is checked without leakage of air.
c) Leakproofness (gas tightness) test
The pipe leakproofness (gas tightness) test pressure should be 1.0 time of the pipe design pressure, and the test medium will be oil-free air or nitrogen, and it is qualified when the foaming agent is checked without leakage of air. Leakproofness(gas tightness) test method is according to the requirement of item 3.4.3 in GB50274. Leakproofness(gas tightness) test method is according to the requirement of item 3.4.3 in GB50274.
d) The air separation plant integral leakproofness test will be according to the stipulations in the technical files provided by the manufacturer. Leakproofness test method is according to the requirement of item 3.4.3 in GB50274.
(1) Our company owns the national enterprise technical center
(2) Impeccable quality management system
(3) Powerful manufacturing capacity
(4) Our company has the strong ability for supporting, and steady after-sale service
(5) Engineers available to service machinery overseas
(6) Our company is a state-owned enterprise that can give professional consult, design, supervision, project management, import and export trade, forming a complete set for air separation plant, and engineering project contracting (EPC).
(7) Our company can provide the engineering design and installation service, and technical services and after-sale equipment maintenance.