Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||KDN-1300/50Y Liquid Nitrogen Generator||Application:||Glass，Oil And Gas Field，Machinery & Construction，Metallurgy|
|Package:||Seaworthy Packing||Delivery Term:||FOB Shanghai|
Liquid nitrogen generator 2000 Nm3/h KDN-2000 Pure nitrogen plant Filling Gas Sealing Test
The standard products for Liquid Nitrogen Generator KDN series which are manufactured by our company
Typical Product: KDN-2000 Liquid nitrogen generator
Output, purity and pressure
Note: 1. All pressures which are not specially defined are the gauge pressures.
2. Nm3/h is defined as the volume at 0℃, 101.3kPa(A);
3. The liquid output is calculated from data of gas, and the pressure is calculated with 0 meter high at outlet of cold box.
This plant employs a process in which the air is purified by molecular sieve, expansion turbine is provided with braking effected by fan and nitrogen is produced by means of single column with expansion accomplished through backflow.
After the feed air is cleaned of dust and mechanical impurities in air filter, it is compressed in air compressor. The compressed air is then fed into air pre-cooling system to become saturated.
The saturated and compressed air flows into switched molecular sieve adsorbers where such hydrocarbons as H2O, CO2 and C2H2 are adsorbed from the air.
A small part of purified process air is drawn out to be used as instrument air and the remainder is fed into main heat exchanger. The expanded waste nitrogen is drawn, which cooled after being expanded to a saturation temperature and moisture- bearing to a certain extent, is throttled into the bottom of nitrogen column for participation in rectification. The nitrogen gas and liquid nitrogen are then obtained at the top of nitrogen column while the saturated and oxygen-rich liquid air at the bottom of column is throttled into the evaporation side of condenser evaporator to condense the nitrogen gas at the top of column.
Oxygen-rich liquid air at the evaporation side of condenser evaporator is heated and vapored to be saturated gas by nitrogen gas at the top of column, and then it is drawn out and into cold end of main heat exchanger, after being rewarmed, it is drawn out and into turbo-expander to be expanded and refrigerated.
Expanded oxygen-rich liquid air enters main heat exchanger to be rewarmed to normal temperature and to be fed out of cold box; partial gas is to be regeneration gas for molecular sieve adsorber, the rest is blowed off.
The nitrogen gas and liquid nitrogen are drawn out of the top of nitrogen column. The nitrogen gas flows out of cold box to the client with the required pressure by client after it is reheated in main heat exchanger to a normal temperature. The liquid nitrogen will be drawn out of the top of column and throttled to the required pressure and fed out of cold box to the storage tank, and is used as the spare gas of pure nitrogen equipment.
In order to prevent hydrocarbon from accumulating in condenser evaporator, a small stream of liquid drawn from oxygen-rich liquid air evaporation side is discharged as waste liquid.
1. Pulp & Paper
2. pH Neutralization Gas
3. Balance Gas
4. Process Gas
4. Standard Gas
6. Medical Gas
7. Shielding gas
1. High market share
2. Professional design and manufacturing
3. Rich historical experience over 60 years
4. The advanced PLC centralized control technology is utilized to realize the integral control of central, local panel and on-site controls with the result that the production process of the complete nitrogen plant can be effectively monitored.
5. By means of single column with expansion accomplished through backflow, which can supply nitrogen gas with medium pressure directly without compression in backward nitrogen compressor, which not only cuts down cost, but also prevents secondary pollution, as well as reduces power consumption.