Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Carbon Steel, Aluminum||Usage:||To Produce Oxygen And Nitrogen|
|Output:||170, 350, 500, 850 Nm3/h||Service:||Engineers Available To Commissioning Overseas|
170~1000Nm3/h Series Air Separation Plant KDON-850/1900 , Industry gas , GOX , GAN , LOX , Oxgen Nitrogen Plant
Air Separation Plant Series
The followings are the standard products for the air separation plants of 170~1000 Nm3/h series which are manufactured by our company. Regarding other particular product can be calculated and designed according to the actual requirements.
Output, purity and pressure
Pressure(ex. cold box) MPa(G)
Note: 1. All pressures which are not specially defined below are the gauge pressures;
2. Nm /h is defined as the volume at 0℃, 101.3kPa(A) (same as below);
3. The liquid output is calculated from data of gas, and the pressure is calculated with 0 meter high at outlet of cold box.
The proposed Air Separation Plant employs a process in which air is purified by molecular sieve, single expander is used to produce refrigerating capacity, and air is for circulation.
1. Basic oxygen steelmaking;
2. Coal gasification projects;
3. Used for inerting storage tanks of ships and tanks for petroleum products, or for protecting edible oil product from oxidation.
4. The complete set of air separation plant and accessory equipments are the necessary important technical equipments for the basic industry (metallurgy, chemical industry, etc.) of national economy and tech fields (aerospace aviation, nuclear submarine, etc.).
5. Be appropriate for the industries and fields such as chemical industry, petroleum, electric power, steel, medical treatment, food, electronic, construction, print and automobile, etc.
1. We offer a wide range of services including design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning, personnel training and after-sales serivce.
2. The proposed air separation plant is designed for long, stable and reliable running, economization of energy, convenient operation and maintenance and the up-to-date international advanced air separation technology is incorporated.
3. In order to guarantee the optimum technical and economical targets, the advanced software for performance calculation is used to calculate and analyze the optimized process while the program developed by Hangyang itself and verified in many air separation plants is used for rectification calculation.
4. The control system for the ASP is advanced, reliable and cost-effective.